Saturday, December 11, 2010

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:59 AM | No comments

~New 12/11 No More Photos and Felt Alpha~


New Goodies
Well I managed to have a long week last week so I didn't get to finish some alphas I had planned..Luckily I finished them over the weekend and they are in my shoppe today!

Stitched Felt Alphas in Brights, Neutral, and Rainbow..you can buy all 3 for a low price as well!

The alphas are also available separately
BRIGHTS

NEUTRALS

RAINBOW


I also have a new kit..perfect for those uncooperative photos we have when our subjects are sick of the camera in their face!



20% off today only!


12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS


Starting Monday on my blog there will be 12 days of giveaways..everything from quickpages, templates, coupons a little mix of everything!



Make sure to check my blog daily thru Christmas Eve for the fun freebies!

And with that I'll see ya next week! Have fun scrapping those memories

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment