Friday, April 8, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 9:01 PM | No comments

~New 4/9~

New Release


Short and sweet this week! Spring is in full bloom on my side of town and I can't help but feel so happy seeing the bright colors everywhere. Even the shelves at Target look more alive with bursts of color! This week I went totally bright and created this fun spring kit that'll make ya wanna "hoot n holler" (yes..cheesy I know but I can't help myself).



I love the layouts that my team did...can't wait to scrap with those owls myself!



Kibou For Japan


Don't forget that for April only this beautiful kit will be available.

Kibou means 'Hope' in Japanese, and it is a very special kit jam packed with 3 dozen papers, more than 70 elements, 2 templates and more! It will be on sale for the month of April only, and is for such a great cause that we truly hope you will help us reach out the people of Japan in their time of need. You can read more about it here


Hope everybody has a fabulous weekend! See ya next week with something new :) Happy Scrapping!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment