Friday, May 6, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 8:59 PM | No comments

~Happy iNSD~

Happy NSD!



Hey readers! Lots to talk about today so I'll get right to it! My whole store, including today's new releases, is on sale Saturday and Sunday so make sure and grab the kits you want now!


This week I got to work with 2 Sweet Shoppe girls and I really love the kits we created.
First up I worked with Traci and we did this fun scrapbook/memory keeping kit to document well..your scrapping and memory keeping (go figure!)


I also worked with Julie and the kit we created is probably one of my top 5 fave kits! It's perfect for AAM pages, favorites pages for yourself, your children, spouse, etc..it's gender neutral so it'll work for those girly girls to little boys, to the big men in your life!


Finally I snuck out a solo..In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday this kit is perfect for all the Moms (and Mums) out there! There is also plenty of nonspecific elements and papers so it's perfect for any spring layout as well!


Make sure to check out the awesome FWP we have this weekend as well!
Spend $10 and get the kit spend $20 get the kit and brag book :) I know you'll have no problem filling up your cart!




Make sure to head over to the Sweet Shoppe NSD forum and hang out with us this weekend as we have some forum games, chats, speed scraps, freebies, and we scrap our hearts out! Keep up with my facebook and twitter for some random RAKs as well!


And with that..I'm out! I'll be co-hosting a chat with Celeste tomorrow from 11am-noon so make sure and join us in the SSD Chat Room!
Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend and scraps a ton of memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment