Saturday, June 25, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:24 AM | No comments

~New 6/25~

New Release


Hey readers! Hope everybody is enjoying Summer (or Winter on your side of the world). It's been wonderful here so far and i'm enjoying little bits away from work to enjoy the outdoors! The good part of that is I have lots of photos to scrap..downside is now I have no time to scrap..boo! I'll get caught up eventually.


On to this week's new release. I have another installment of my Alphabet Collection. I was really lacking some ideas for a full "J" kit and I was a kit behind (bad me!) so I combined JKL into 1 kit..the kit is pretty big and you are getting 3 alphas in 1 kit..like getting 2 kits free! I hope you enjoy


and some layouts from my team with this kit!

Can't wait to see what you do with it :)



Facebook Freebie and Blog-Win it!


Don't forget about my exclusive freebie on facebook or my win it before you can buy it on my blog on Fridays! Congrats to this week's winners



And with that I'm out! Heading to see Cars2 today with the kiddos..should be fun!
See ya next week with a scoop with a new partner for me (super excited!) and hopefuly a solo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment