Saturday, October 1, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:17 AM | No comments

~New 10/1~

New Releases


Hey readers! I had the great pleasure of working with two fab women this week and I hope you love the end results!
First up I collabed with Susan Bartolini and we created this kit around a wonderful Audrey Hepburn quote! I believe is perfect for those leading ladies in your life. Scrap those dreams and wishes and document the perfection each of us possess in our own way!


The creative team layouts are gorgeous and really show how versatile the kit is!


Next up I worked with Libby Pritchett! Who doesn't love Libby's fun designs? We jumped on the Bento kit idea request in the SSD forums and I love how cute it turned out. So whimsical and just a fun approach to food especially for the little fingers!


Both 20% off today only!



Mystery Bags!


Each Saturday this month you can get a new Mystery bag with any purchase over $1 for the week.
Just a little thank you for loving SSD and our using our products to scrap your memories


With that I'm out! Doing a few things around the house with the family! Until next time..keep scrapping those memories :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment