Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 1:39 AM | No comments

~So Thankful~

Instead of going back and posting my daily thanks I'll just finish up with one big post. I really think to have gratitude and to say how grateful I am for something, that I have a duty to act upon it as well. I'm thankful to have a roof over my head..so I treat my home with respect, keep it presentable (it's lived in!), and keep up with anything that goes wrong as best as I can. I'm thankful for my family..so I make sure they know how loved and cherished they are. It's easy to say..I'm so thankful my grandparents are still in my life. Not many almost 35yr olds can say that. I make sure to call, text, or email (yes..my grandmother emails and texts!) my grandmother daily just so she knows her favorite *hah* granddaughter is thinking of her.

I'm very thankful for the friends I have in my life (online, IRL, both!!) I'm not the best friend in the world. I admit it. I tend to retreat to myself and may take a lot more than I give but I've really worked on that this year. It took losing a great friendship to really make me more aware to cherish and nurture the friendships I do have.

I'm thankful for the love and laughter in my home. I'm thankful for warm hearts, full bellies, and an abundance of hugs and kisses. My family is my heart. They are what I get up for in the mornings and go to bed thinking of each night.

I'm thankful I have the opportunity to work from home. I NEED this creative outlet and just love seeing people use my goodies to document THEIR memories. I have the best customers, I belong to the best digital community, and have the best online family any girl could ask for.

I'm thankful that I am a child of a God that forgives me daily and loves me no matter the mistakes I make. (and I can make some doozies!) Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
   his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1 God has abundantly blessed my life and I need to always be grateful for that.

And with that..I'm closing up November :) I'm ready for the holiday season and Christmas excitement mode is on full blast here in my house! Here's to a great month and lots of memory making.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment