Saturday, January 12, 2013

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 11:00 AM | No comments

~THREE releases-NEW 1/12


Hey readers!! I have a huge release week!! I got to work with three different Sweet Shoppe designers this week and I love how different our kit turned out. I love all of my releases this week and hope you do too!!

First up is an adorable kit I did with Erica Zane (she's a GEM to work with..can't wait to collab again!) Mister Irresistible is not only perfect for Valentine’s Day but also for your everyday moments!



Next up is a collab I did with Ju Kneipp and Jenn Barrette..this is totally different than my usual style but I adore how it came together and the layouts from the Babes and our CTs are stunning!
Me, Myself and I gives us that reminder that it is indeed all about you!


Next up is my solo..all about HOME!!
It takes hands to build a house but only love can build a home. Happiness Is Home is the perfect kit to scrap about the love that makes wherever you live HOME



 
I have these items in the Bargain Bites section for 40% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
 
 
Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!




Make sure to pick up Heather's FWP kit by the 15th!! It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!


That's it from me this week!! I'm already about to get started on next week's goodies! I have a collab with Ru and hopefully something else as well! Until next time keep scrapping those memories :)
xoxo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment