Friday, March 4, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:48 PM | No comments

Lots of fab new goodies! 20% off Today

New Releases


Hey readers! Lots of new goodies this week and I'm really excited to share them so here goes.


First up I worked with Cindy Schneider to create a really fun St Patrick's Day kit. I really love my designs with her templates and working with her was a dream. I hope you like what we created. The set includes a full kit, 2 12x12 templates, a layered all in one frame, a finished frame, and a really fun word art.


Next up I worked with Traci Reed..I always love working with her and each kit we do is my new fave. We were inspired by a song by Pink (can ya guess which one?? lol) and this kit just came together. I love it and think it's great for AAM pages or those ultra emotional pages we sometimes do about ourselves...good scrap therapy


finally I'm bringing my contribution to last month's Digi Files at The Daily Digi over to my shoppe If you missed picking it up there snag it today! Don't forget about my coupon on TDD's blog it's still good thru the end of the month.


All three new releases are 20% off today only!!


Don't forget to pick up your March Desktop freebie from a couple days ago!


That's it from me this week! Happy Shopping. See ya next week with another installment of my Alphabet Collection
Til then...have a fab week!!

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment