Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 6:58 PM | No comments

Portfolio Playdate!

Hey Readers! Have you been playing along with the Portfolio at Sweet Shoppe Designs? This month my team decided to play along with the Paper 2 Digi Challenge to lift Nicole Harper's gallery (brains32192) and we'd love if you would play along too! If you do the Paper2Digi challenge AND use my products your name will be entered to win a $10 gc to my shoppe! Just make sure to link me up here on the blog!


Here's some inspiration from my team


From Laura she lifted



From Sarah



she lifted



and from Me



I lifted




Here are the remaining layouts from my girls! They really rocked this challenge!



Don't forget to link us up by April 30th and I'll draw a name on May 1st for a $10 coupon to my shop!


(Thanks to Penny's team for the idea!)

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment