Friday, June 3, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 8:46 PM | No comments

~New 6/4~

Summer Staycation



What a week! I got to work with Traci Reed and we created this fun collection for those "at home vacations". Summer Staycation is packed with 6 full sized kits (Camping, BBQ/Picnic, Pool, Zoo, Park, and Movies) and if you purchase the bundle you get the free Stacked Backgrounds and Clusters! Each kit is offered individually as well so if you don't get to sample all of those in town outings you can just grab the ones you'll use!

Our CTs totally rocked the layouts this week. I hope y'all enjoy!
With that...I am exhausted after this collection. I'm off to enjoy my weekend! (meaning..hitting the lake!) Hope you enjoy yours too!
Happy Scrapping!

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment