Saturday, November 13, 2010

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 6:49 AM | No comments

A Fairy Merry Christmas and All That's Hanukkah!

GM Readers! I hope you have recovered from DSD last week but still have some $$ left over haha! I have two new goodies this weekend so I'm gonna get right to them!




New Releases



By special request, Traci and I have added to our All That Glitters Collection with this special and fabulous Hanukkah kit! Celebrate the Festival of Lights with this gorgeous ode to the most wonderful time of the year! Don't let the fact that you might not be Jewish scare you away from the kit. There's 8 non-themed pattern papers and plenty of elements for a general layout! I'm just so happy with how this kit turned out and I can not wait to use it myself!





Next up I got to work with Mandabean this week. We created this fun girly Christmas kit called A Fairy Merry Christmas. It's primped in pinks and embellished with red and greens for the holiday season. The adorable fairies will have you aching for sweet treats, beautifully packaged presents under a magical tree, and wonderful memories with your loved ones.




And With That...


That's it for me this week! I'm not sure I'll have anything new next week but stay tuned for Black Friday I'll be back with some new goodies! Have a great week!! Keep scrapping those memories =)



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment