Saturday, November 20, 2010

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:04 AM | No comments

Revamped and Renewed!

GM Scrappers! Short and sweet this week. I revamped an older kit She's a Hoot to make it a bit bigger and better! There's five new papers and a handful of elements and updated quality on some older ellies. It's available today for 20% off in my shoppe. Enjoy!




Fun Promo!


Stay tuned to my newsletter next week with a fun promotion the store is doing and some new goodies A DAY EARLY for Black Friday! I hope all my US Customers have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week and have fun battling those crowds if you head out shopping the day after (Like I plan on..maybe). For those that are venturing out travel safe and don't forget to peek in on Friday for my new scrappy goodies!



Have a great weekend

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment