Saturday, December 10, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:42 AM | No comments

~50% off retiring products and 2 new kits!!~

New Releases


Hey scrappers!! I'm finishing up my year with these two fun kits I collabed with Traci Reed on. My family is heading out of town for the holidays next weekend and I plan on taking the week packing,cleaning, and just enjoying the Christmas season. I hope you and yours have a fabulous holiday and take the time to document your memories! On to my releases...


It’s the freezin season and what better way to scrap those cuties playing in the cold than with this fun bundle?





Going..Going..GONE


Time for a big house cleaning and I'm retiring a handful of items this go around. SSD has some BIG things in store for the new year and this is step one in the planning! Make sure to grab what you want b/c they will no longer be available after 12/24!!
























That's it from me til the new year!! Keep scrapping those memories :) TY all so much for such a wonderful year and here's to looking foward for another fabulous year

0 comments:

Post a Comment