Saturday, December 3, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:20 AM | 3 comments

~New 12/3~

Christmas Countdown


It's a busy season around here so I'm wasting NO time getting to today's new release :) This was actually a customer request for a 12 days of Christmas kit so this is mine and Traci's interpretion for that! I love how elegant and not like my usual style this kit is. So pretty for the holiday season! As always Traci was a blast to work with..such a blast in fact we're doing it again next week!! Yippee can't wait for those (yes..a boy/girl version of something fun!)


Anyways, here's today's new release. Just a reminder it's 20% off today only!! Also included with the kit purchase are the Free With Purchase Countdown Clusters! They will automatically be in your downloads so no need to add it to your cart. Enjoy :)


 

Facebook Freebie


Just a reminder to pick up the Calendar Toppers I have on my facebook page as an exclusive freebie! TY to Laura for making them and I hope you like!


That's it from me this week! See ya next week with something new then I'll be taking the remainder of December off (I think haha u know how that goes) to spend the holiday with my family and do a bit of traveling. Keep making and scrapping those memories!!

3 comments: