Saturday, February 23, 2013

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 2:18 PM | No comments

A Beauitful Day!!


Hey readers!! I hope everybody has had a wonderful week. It was winter break here for my kids so we managed a few fun days. I barely got my kit done though..my work time really suffers when the kids are home! lol

I did manage to finish though thankfully..I like how it turned out. A bit more graphic than my usual style but it was fun to change it up a bit. A Beautiful Day just screams spring to me. I'm ready for warmer weather (not for my allergies though!) I do love cooler temps but the frigid wind in my face isn't my cup of tea! As always it's 20% off today..also make sure to check out the birthday promo and add the collabs to your cart as well! Don't forget to enter the coupon to get them FREE!!

 
I love how joyful these layouts look!! The bright colors on the black make me smile too..love pops of color! Hope you enjoy :)



Free with a $15 or more purchase! Don't forget to enter the coupon :)



 
I have these two items in the Bargain Bites section for 40% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
 
 
Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!





Make sure to pick up Melissa's kit by the 28th! It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!




Don't forget about SSD's Facebook hop. You can get this HUGE kit by liking our Facebook fan pages! Hurry it's gone after the 28th!
Start on SSD's Facebook page and HERE'S a link to my page


Here's a preview of my portion

I hope ev1 has a fab weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment