Saturday, March 2, 2013

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:34 PM | No comments

Happy Saturday!! New Release 3/2

Hey readers!! Sorry I'm getting this posted so late tonight..haven't been around all day. One of those long crazy weekends here :)

This week I have the March installment of the Life 101 Collection with Jady Day Studio. I love the soft springlike colors of this kit and hope you enjoy as well!! Our CTs and the Babes rocked the layouts. You can check the Life 101 March  facebook album for more inspiration. Make sure you snag the kit now while the new releases are still 20% off!!




 
I have these two items in the Bargain Bites section for 40% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!



Make sure to pick up Cindy's FWP kit by the 15th!! It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!




Since I'm super late this week..here's a new NL Freebie! It coordinates with the March kit and is a template of my layout Obsessed Enjoy :)
(Sorry Freebie for Newsletter subscribers only) 
If you subscribe by Friday night I'll resend it in this week's newsletter along with a NEW freebie so make sure and sign up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment