Saturday, October 30, 2010

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:22 AM | No comments

New (re)releases and Mystery Bag

~New Releases~


Hey Scrappers! I'm going to get right to the point this week since there's only a couple hours left of the new release sale. I have 3 re-releases this week, so if you didn't snag them before make sure you grab them now!


First up is Wild About You. I offered it before as a kit (blue) with 2 add on's..I have combined all 3 now into 1 large kit. Each pattern paper comes in Blue, Green, and Pink with some black and white pattern papers as well. It's perfect for any layout about your wild child, spouse, or even zoo pictures!



Next up is one of my favorite autumn kits. I love the colors and glitter touches. Autumn Mosaic was available before as a mini kit but I've added some more papers and elements to make it a full kit instead of a mini!



Finally Jenn B and I brought our collab Press Play into our new store! When you press play the whole world disappears and it is just you and the music! Music can lift your mood and make you wanna dance! Great for scrapping those playlist layouts or funky dance photos!




Mystery Bag--Spend $10


Last 2 days for the spend $10 promo. If you haven't picked up the bag make sure to pick it up before tomorrow night!



I hope everybody  has a fab weekend and is ready for Digital Scrapbook Day next weekend! I'm working with one of my fave designers on a fun set of kits we hope to have ready! Keep scrapping those memories!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment