Saturday, October 2, 2010

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:07 AM | No comments

~New Store and New Kits~

New Store!!


My Sweet Shoppe Store opened today! :) What an overwhelming feeling. I'm sooo happy to be a designer at a store I've considered my digi home for years. Ahhh doesn't get better than that!



New Kits!!



I have quite a few new goodies today. I'll start off with these adorable button kits. Ever have people tell you your kiddos are As Cute As A Button? There's what inspired me to create these two kits. A version for the sweet little girls and a boy version for those rambunctious cute little men in your lives!


Next up I have a collab with my dear friend Kristin called Remember This.  A kit full of rich dark pink/purple accented with a tad of cream and dark green..perfect for this season.


Next is a collab with another dear friend Traci Reed marking this new journey for me! New Beginnings is all about fresh starts and looking forward!



Older Kits!!



I also have quite a few re-releases. I'll be moving a few things over for the next couple of weeks until my store is loaded with the old goodies I plan on keeping! This week I brought over In Full Bloom, You Make Me So Happy, Beaded Clip Alpha, Painted Solids, Families are Forever, and This Is Me.


Last But Not Least
SSD is having a spend $10 promo. Spend $10 in the shoppe today or tomorrow and receive this beautiful collab FREE! It will automatically be added to your cart no need to do anything!


Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment