Saturday, January 1, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 6:18 AM | No comments

Happy New Year!! New goodies to start the year right :)

Happy New Year!!

First off a HUGE thank you for the most incredible past year! I have the absolute best customers and seeing your pages and reading your comments make this job so worthwhile.


I have started the year off with 2 new kits..one is a fabulous (if I say so myself..and I do!) collab with Traci Reed called My Year. It's perfect for all of your new year’s resolutions and so much more. It’s for everyone who’s making 2011 THEIR year for change!




Make sure to check out the coordinating blogger set my CT member Chelle made! If you are planning a new blog or your blog needs a new year's makeover!



Next up is the beginning of a huge collection. By the end of the year the whole alphabet will be covered with a kit! (not nec a kit/letter...gotta double up some of those harder ones!)


Here is A is For...perfect for those ABC albums or documenting the AWESOME, AMAZING people in your lives!





Guest CT Contest

Thanks to everybody that entered to win a 2 month guest spot on my CT! There were so many awesome entries that I'm going to choose the guests for my term (thru June) from the entries. Congrats to


Moody Judy for winning the 2 month guest gig! I will contact you this afternoon with a link to my forum so you can get started! Congrats again!
I will be posting guests thru June once I contact everybody to confirm a month for them! Stay tuned :)

Going..Going..Gone!

Today is the last day to pick up my retiring goodies! For a full list (with links!) check out this blog post


See ya next week!

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment