Friday, January 28, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 6:15 PM | No comments

~New releases 1/29 and a sale!!~

New Releases


Hey Readers! I hope everybody has had a fabulous week and found time to document those memories! This week I have 2 new kits and to make things better SSD is having a 5th Birthday celebration! Save 35% in my shoppe..including today's new releases! (I know the ad says 20% off...but I promise it's 35!)


First up is A Mom's Heart
The perfect kit to scrap those everyday parenting emotions..from overjoyed to overwhelmed and all that's in between! Motherhood is a different experience for every woman and one worth documenting!


I also got to work with Eva this week and we created Glass Half Full...
When life hands you lemons what better way to cure the blues than scrap about it? This kit is sure to make you see the brighter side of things




Happy Birthday SSD!


Today officially kicks off a month-long 5th Anniversary Celebration at SSD! From now thru Feb 4th save 35% during the store-wide sale!!



Stay tuned for some fun activities throughout out the month including a daily give away that starts on Monday!


I'll be back next week with a kit and a collab! Make sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for a February desktop freebie. H ave a fantastic week!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment