Friday, January 14, 2011

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:57 PM | No comments

~I Woof You~

I Woof You!



Hey Readers! I'm taking the week off from my Alphabet collection to bring you a fun little valentine's kit! I Woof You is a fun play on words perfect for any valentine in your life! (also great for those furry four legged valentines)!


With blues, reds, kraft and a touch of pinks, this kit is perfect for the furry friends in your life as well as versatile enough for those with out a puppy at home to love.


Save 20% today only!!


If you don't want the kit the alpha is available separately..great for any layout!



That's it from me this week!


To close I wanna let my Aussie readers and fans know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. The flooding has been on our news here and my heart goes out to all of those affected. Hope you all are safe and your possessions unharmed.


See ya next weekend with another installment of my alpha collection and a collab!! Keep scrapping those memories!

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment