Sunday, January 1, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:22 AM | 1 comment

Happy New Year!!




Hey readers!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everybody celebrated safely and is here ready to ring in the new year with some new goodies!

This week I had the pleasure of teaming up with one of my fave girls to create this kit called Ruffled Feathers...perfect for those "angry" addicts in your life :)


This is one of those games that (unless you still have an old school mobile phone) everybody knows and probably the majority play!
I love the customizable birds perfect for creating new combos!

Next up I have a solo that I set out to create so I could scrap some of my goals for the year. (sadly..still waiting to scrap that LO)

Twelve for 12 is just what you need to start of the new year in style.   With a warm color palette that is sure to inspire, Twelve for 12 is perfect for all the resolutions and new beginnings you have in mind for the year ahead.

As always both kits are 20% off today only :)



















Have you seen the new Bargain Bites section of the shoppe? We’ve done away with the overwhelming Penny Candy category in the shoppe and now bring you a Bargain Bites area where older goods will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!




Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!












We have another brand new section of the shoppe called Sweet Freebies. Instead of offering the Quarterly Assortment each quarter each designer now has a small freebie sampling of their work for you to try before buying! Enjoy!
Here is my current Freebie.

For additional freebies of my work check out my facebook page. I have an exclusive freebie every month so you have quite a few chances to get some exclusive goods from me for FREE!


1 comment: