Friday, January 20, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:11 PM | No comments

~New 1/21~




Hey readers!! I hope you had a fabulous week and are ready to see some new goodies today!!I was in Valentine mode and thought I'd reminisce and go back to elementary school and channel that crush we all had. Remember the little "love notes" check yes or no? That was totally in the inspiration for this kit. I love how it turned out and hope you do too!! It's perfect for scrapping boys or girls with enough unique elements for any type of layout! Enjoy :)




I also have some Ripped and Torn templates today. They are fully customizable in layers with separate shadows for you to clip papers and make them work for any kit you plan on using.





Did you notice SSD also has a new FWP kit?



On the 16th SSD switched out the Featured Designer Kit. Make sure to check out Julie's Featured Designer Post and pick up her awesome kit!

It will automatically be added to your cart for any orders over $10!! Hurry offer disappears Jan 31st.

That's it from me this week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with some new goods!

Here's a teaser for what's coming up soon at Sweet Shoppe!!


til next time..xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment