Friday, January 13, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 6:59 PM | No comments

~New 1/14~




Hey readers!! I hope everybody had a fabulous week and you are now ready for my fave day of the week!! I love the new goodies @ Sweet Shoppe every Saturday and today is no exception :)

This week I have a fun denim bundle for both boys and girls. The Blue Jeans Bundle includes the kits you need to scrap those everyday moments those special kiddos in your life create



You can buy both, get the fun extras, and save $$$





Every 2 weeks SSD will feature a different designer and offer a free kit with purchase. The first featured designer is Lauren Grier. Check our her spotlight and make sure to pick up her kit while shopping! (Should automatically be added to your cart once you ready $10) Hurry her kit disappears on the 15th!!


That's it from me this week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with some new goods!



















Have you seen the new Bargain Bites section of the shoppe? We’ve done away with the overwhelming Penny Candy category in the shoppe and now bring you a Bargain Bites area where older goods will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!




Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!












We have another brand new section of the shoppe called Sweet Freebies. Instead of offering the Quarterly Assortment each quarter each designer now has a small freebie sampling of their work for you to try before buying! Enjoy!
Here is my current Freebie.

For additional freebies of my work check out my facebook page. I have an exclusive freebie every month so you have quite a few chances to get some exclusive goods from me for FREE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment