Saturday, February 11, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 4:31 AM | No comments

~New 2/11~



Hey readers!! Are you ready for a fun collab weekend? I had the chance to work with Eva, Melissa, and Susan this week and we created a couple super cute kits for ya!

That's right Scoops and Dips including the new releases are 25% off all weekend long!!First up I have this adorable princess kit that Susan and I created..perfect for those girls that love Rapunzel or Tangled :)




Next up..Eva, Melissa, and I created this adorable boy kit for those little charmers we have in our lives! I know I'm such a girly designer that a great boy kit is few and far between from me so I hope you enjoy!




Make sure you stock up now!



It's the last few days to pick up this template pack from Janet! A new featured designer will be up on Thursday so don't miss it!








We have section of the shoppe called Sweet Freebies. Each designer now has a small freebie sampling of their work for you to try before buying and this is my cureent freebie! Enjoy!







Have you seen the new Bargain Bites section of the shoppe? We’ve done away with the overwhelming Penny Candy category in the shoppe and now bring you a Bargain Bites area where older goods will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!



Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!




For additional freebies of my work check out my facebook page. I have an exclusive freebie every month so you have quite a few chances to get some exclusive goods from me for FREE!



















That's it from me this week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with some new goods and a special call announcement at SSD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment