Saturday, February 18, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 4:43 AM | No comments

~New 2/18~


























Hey readers!! Getting straight to the new goody this week. I definitely had spring on the mind this week with the beautiful weather we were having..so I was really inspired to pull out a few springish/renewal colors and get to work! Wonderful Life is about scrapping LIFE..Life doesn't have to be this perfect thing wrapped up in a big bow..but life itself is wonderful and should be documented!



There is also a new featured designer and fwp kit! Check out Penny's feature post HERE and her beautiful kit Simply is FREE with any $10 purchase in the shoppe!














We have section of the shoppe called Sweet Freebies. Each designer now has a small freebie sampling of their work for you to try before buying and this is my cureent freebie! Enjoy!













Have you seen the new Bargain Bites section of the shoppe? We’ve done away with the overwhelming Penny Candy category in the shoppe and now bring you a Bargain Bites area where older goods will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!




Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!












For additional freebies of my work check out my facebook page. I have an exclusive freebie every month so you have quite a few chances to get some exclusive goods from me for FREE!






























Finally--are you a designer looking for a new digihome? if SSD is your dream store then this is the call you have been waiting for! You know these calls are RARE so make sure to apply now!! Click the image or HERE for the application.

Finally on that note--I am out for the week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with another kit that's perfect for getting you in the spring mood!


0 comments:

Post a Comment