Friday, March 9, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 7:17 PM | No comments




 

 

Hey Readers!!
This week has been busy busy...I created a fun girly birthday kit (boy will be next week!) and I also got to work on a great collab with Traci Reed for all the moms out there!






Make sure to check out Misty's feature HERE and snag her ADORABLE kit before the 15th!!


 







 


Last chance to pick up what I currently have in the Bargain Bites section of the shoppe! Older goodies will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!




Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!




That's it from me this week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with a boy version of the birthday kit and who knows what else!!


Have a great week and keep scrapping those memories

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment