Saturday, March 17, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 2:07 PM | No comments

~New 3/17~



Hey readers!! Sorry this is so late making it into your inbox. My Saturdays are overflowing with soccer and baseball right now and it's crazy finding time to get the weekly news sent!This week I did a boy version of my birthday kit. Hopefully those little boy mamas (and big boy!) will enjoy this. It's not often I don't do a kit without pink it in lol so enjoy :-P
Just a note that both kits are available in a BUNDLE HERE in case you missed last week's kit. You can buy both and save $$





I also teamed up with Melissa Bennett and we created this fun bold kit about life! Great for some AAM pages, a little creative therapy, or any artsy layout!





It's Traci's turn to be featured @ SSD so make sure to check out her blog feature and her adorable kit is YOURS when you spend $10 or more!







I have a new freebie in the Sweet Freebies Section. I was in the mood for a little love about Home!






I changed out what I have in the Bargain Bites section of the shoppe!!  Older goodies will be rotating every few weeks and will be 40% off. Right now I have these two products available for a discount!


Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!


That's it from me this week! I'll be back in your inbox next week with some new goods!

In the meantime I'll have this exclusive freebie up on facebook MONDAY 3/19 so make sure you have liked my fan page to get links!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment