Saturday, March 3, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 5:55 AM | No comments

~Lucky In Love~ New 3/3



Hey readers!! I hope everybody has had a fabulous week. I've had some BAD weather in my part of the country the last 2 days but woke up this am to birds singing and a soothing breeze..Totally makes me ready for spring!
This week I embraced my Irish roots and created this fun St Patrick's Day kit with a twist! I love the Jason Mraz song with Colbie Caillat called Lucky..the kit formed in my head immediately when I was listenting to it and i looove how it turned out!







New Month...means a new Featured Designer and FWP Kit!! Check out Misty's feature HERE and make sure you snag her ADORABLE kit :)


Short and sweet from me this week!! I hope you have a fantastic week and keep scrapping those memories!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment