Saturday, December 8, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 9:17 AM | No comments

~New 12/8~


Hey readers!! I hope everybody had a great weekend last weekend and a terrific week. I took the weekend off but I'm back this week with a fun release!

This week I have a fun wintery kit called Woodsy Wonderland. It's great for Christmas photos or just some snowy photos you need scrapped!





I have these items in the Bargain Bites section for 50% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!

Pick these up before Tuesday when I switch out my goodies for the week!!

Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!





Make sure to pick up Juliana's FWP kit before the 16th!! It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!



That's it from me this weekend!! I hope you have a fabulous week making and scrapping new memories..one more thing before I go just wanted to leave you with a small teaser!!



Keep scrapping :)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment