Saturday, December 29, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 1:03 AM | No comments

~New 12/29~


Can you believe it's the last Saturday of 2012??? This year has flown by! I'm gearing up getting ready for 2013 and I have some exciting designs in store for you in the upcoming year.

To finish up this year I created a kit to remind us to just LIVE LIFE!! I often find myself saying "I can't wait for the weekend to get here" or something equally day wasting and I have to catch myself and realize I'm just wishing precious days with my family away...I'm trying to slow down a bit and just really live life..embracing even tiny moments and making each day count.



my team and the Sugarbabes really created some beautiful layouts with my kit..I hope you find them inspiring and they make you excited to work with the kit too!




 
I have these items in the Bargain Bites section for 40% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
 
 
Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!






I'm finally the featured designer until Dec 31st!! This kit is yours when you spend $10 or more at SSD. It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!


There's also a special promotion going on right now...with every $15 order this mystery bag filled with incredible goodies from the designers is yours FREE along with the Featured Designer kit!!


With that I am out for the week :) I'll be back next weekend with TWO collabs with some fellow designers..until then keep making and scrapping new memories :)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment