Saturday, December 15, 2012

Posted by Wild Dandelion Designs by Meg Mullens Posted on 1:55 PM | No comments

~New 12/15~

Hey readers!! I barely squeaked out a release this week but I made it! I love the chalkboard rage that's happening right now so I jumped on the bandwagon and created a few element packs perfect for any layout!

Special thanks to Laura who got me a layout with one of the quotes!! I love it They are my favorite pack in the bundle!
If you want the individual packs they are available separately as well.
Chalk It Up-Alphas
Chalk It Up-Extras
Chalk It Up-Quotes




I have these items in the Bargain Bites section for 50% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
Pick these up before Tuesday when I switch out my goodies for the week!!



Make sure to snag these before Tuesday when I change them out! (how's that for a hint? lol)




TODAY is the last day to pick up Juliana's FWP!!
It's automatically added to your cart with any purchase $10 or more!



Make sure you are checking my blog daily for the 12 Days of Giveaways


And with that I'm out for the weekend
I'll be back next week with some new goodies and a peek at a new collection I have with Jady Day Studio coming in January 2013
Until then keep making and scrapping new memories!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment